What do we do
We develop custom web apps and sites. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
laptop.bg online shop (since 2009).
- Web based manufacturing resource planning system for apparel industry (2006-2008). Client: IPL Bulgaria
- Sporting site (2008-2009). Client: ultrasport.bg
- Web site for leased cars buyback (2009). Client: buyback.bg
- Dating site (2011-2012). Client: Deutsche Telekom
How do we do it
- We listen to you to understand what you need.
- We estimate roughly the time required to create a solution to your problem.
- We split the work in small iterations during which we implement the negotiated functionality.
- We deploy regularly on a staging server so that you can see and try what we have done. If you have any remarks, we address them and redeploy.
- We deploy to production (that is, servers your customers hit).
- Ruby on Rails (since 2006)
- PostgreSQL (since 2006)
- unit, functional and acceptance testing (since 2006)
- automated deployment (since 2007)
- nginx (since 2007)
- metaprogramming (since 2009)
- application performance monitoring in real time (since 2012)
- continuous integration (since 2015)
- code reviews (since 2016)
- Elixir (since 2018)
If you are reliant and continously studying developer who longs to work in a small team with remote option, contact us at email@example.com
What kind of people are we
- We are ordinary developers with no pretense
- We have no wizards, ninjas or rockstars in our team
- We don’t seduce with salaries
- We strive to fulfill real needs, not ostentatious wants
Who are we
Deni, team leader
(¢) 2007-now tutuf ltd